Saturday, August 16, 2008

In Hate Versus Love. I Choose "Versus."


I hate him for making my life miserable.
I love him more than anything.
I hate him for breaking my heart.
I love him for patching it back up again.
I hate him for wanting to be near her.
I love him for hurting her.
I hate him for putting me second to everything in his life.
I love how he is happier with me than anywhere else.
I hate how I love him unconditionally.



He took that for me. We were taking pictures and he got really excited and said he'd go take me a good picture of him. he was complaining that he didn't like the pictures I was taking of him. After a few minutes, he came back into the room, and handed me the camera with a big smile on his face. I as I gazed upon the picture he had taken for me, I began to blush, smile, and get a little happier than I had been in a long time.
Why is it that he makes me so fucking miserable when were away from eachother. But the second we're together we're the happiest people on the face of this planet. It's like we need eachother to survive.

I will never date him again. Ever.
Maybe that's just the hate talking.

No comments: