Sunday, January 4, 2009

I can feel it weaving through my veins.

2009.

Staring me down.
Bullying me.
Ready to tear me limb from limb.


What a bad fucking start.


Endings:
-There will be no more love/lust for Cam'ron Tabatabai or Joe Benny.
-There will be no more cheating on boyfriends.
-There will be no more play time with Katrina Suzanne.
-There will be no more lying to my parents.
-There will be no more trusting in others.
-There will be no more irresponsibility.
-There will be no more over-thinking.
-There will be no more bad eating habits.
-There will be no more epic proportions of laziness.
-There will be no more borrowing money.
-There will be no more splurging on commodities.

Beginnings:
-There will be one man or woman in my life, at a time.
-There will be smiling. Lots of it.
-There will be freedom.
-There will be family.
-There will be marijuana.
-There will be a job.
-There will be a car.
-There will be something new.

&& Hopefully, there will be a lot of Kurt Damare.

No comments: