Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All is good in the hood.
All is good wiff Conor.
All is good wiff escuela.
All is good wiff frannds.
All is well...

...not in the home.
But errywhere else. : )
_______________________________________

That was not even 10 hours ago.

"Oh and I'm feeling directionless. Yes, but that's to be expected, and I know that best."
That's me now. Directionless. I do know that best.

It's funny...
I thought maybe she didn't hate me anymore.

What a silly joke I made...
Radical.

You know what I need? A cigarette.
Never craved one until now.

I see why he's hurting himself.
I will be just like him one day. : )

One foot in front of the other, girl.
That's all you have to do.

It's hard to focus, when you're not ohkay.
It's hard to be ohkay, when God hates you.

I want Conor to be here so that I can walk around Poolesville with him.
Then, maybe, I'd be ohkay for thirteen seconds.

No comments: