Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween & Conor:

I was a Bumblebee.


I blew off my friends to see my boyfriend.
My boyfriend said about nine words to me the whole night.
I blew him off and hang out with Gerry, a LOT.
Gerry left us stranded at my house.

Conor spent the night.
We fooled around.
Surprise, surprise.
Could have had sex, but didn't.

Woke up at 1:31 AM - Period.
WELCOME!

Woke up in the morning.
Fooled around.
Surprise, surprise.
My mood dropped, didn't finish him.

I always feel bad about that.
My ADD makes me not finish him.
I get distracted really easily.
REALLY REALLY easily.
I really am sorry.
I know guys hate to be teased.
I don't mean to.

I basically loathe myself.
I don't feel like anything i'm doing is making Conor happy.
But, I'm trying hard as fuck anyway.

Please don't break up with me. I'm begging.






Joe even wants to talk to me. He calls more than Conor does these days. It's like Joe never wants me to get over him. Well guess what, I am over you, Joe Benny. I miss your personality, but I do not miss it enough to be treated like you used to treat me, alllll over again. I couldn't do it even if I wanted to, but I don't. I want to be with Conor Bouton. If he'll still have me...

No comments: