Thursday, November 20, 2008

I collapse.

I'm picturing you at the bottom of an ocean... and then I woke up.
I think i've made a mess of things, but at least that's something.
We tremble at the heels of all that we fear.
______________________________

Well you're not brave if you still keep the letters and you're not sane if you don't want to get better and you're not drunk if you can stay in your lane. No.

Well you're not awake but you haven't been sleeping and you hate god but you don't believe in him and you're not scared but you still got you're eyes closed.

The sky explodes, and only you know.

Well it's not fixed if you love it broken and your cell phones at the bottom of the ocean and you're not drunk if you can stay in your lane. No.

Well you're not brave and you're making a lane shift.

You're not lost but you're missing your exit and you're not scared but you still got your eyes closed.

I want you to worry when I don't call you back.
I want you to worry when I don't call you back.
I want you to worry when I don't call you back.
______________________________
"Lol. Well i want to see you bad. Even if its not for long. I kinda just want to kiss you ."

^^Not only does he have this magical power to put a smile on my face when I don't want one there, butttt, I'm pretty sure he gets me better than I get myself. We've got the same home situation and school stituation. How weird is it that we both have the same Cumulative and regular GPA? Hell, he can even finish my sentences. We work on the same brain-wave.

I dont' really want a relationship. I just can't be alone. This kid is making me want to be with him. Which is weird. The last few guys I've dated, I can honestly say, I felt obligated to be dating them if I was kissing them.. make sense?

REMINDER: I've felt a heart before, and I'm learning what a heart is for. I believe that a heart is made to feel the things that lay infront of it. So I lay before you.
____________________

I know, I hold this pain in my heart forever. All eyes are on me now.


CONOR AND I ONLY BROKE UP TWELVE DAYS AGO!
What is my issue?!

No comments: