Sunday, December 14, 2008

&&

Give me your heart.
I'll put it in an immortal case.
It will never go to waste.
I'll keep it for always.

It's funny thinking about it now.
How I give Joe a name in these things.. these posts..
But I can't bring myself to divulge who you are.
I won't ever feel comfortable with you like I do with him.
But I'll waste my efforts trying anyway.
I'm not sure if I like you or the idea of you.
You aren't the same you in public.
I feel like if you and I spent time together...
Like we did in the movies that day...
I would fall for you.

That day in the movies..
Had me feeling better than I had in a long time.
______________________________________

Joe spent the night.
He's wasting his time on me again.
We kissed. [He kissed me, first.]
We held hands. [He reached for my hand, first.]
We embraced. [He wrapped his arms around me, first.]
We cuddled. [He laid against me, first.]
We fucked. [Well, that was me.. mostly. xD]
Four times. [Each time brought an INCREDIBLE orgasm.]

I love him.
Always will.

No comments: