Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I just ruined the fact that I had 77 posts...

jben3456: you dont love me the same do you
Ohhh x Bumblebee: Not like you love me.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: But yes. I do love you.
jben3456: no i mean the same as you used to
Ohhh x Bumblebee: No, I don't.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I caged myself off from that.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: a long long time ago
jben3456: yea thougt so
jben3456: but just wondering
Ohhh x Bumblebee: You don't love me like that.. do you?
Ohhh x Bumblebee: It isn't possible.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: You loved Lilly.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: or do love Lilly.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: And I love Joe.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: You know?
jben3456: i am infatuated with lilly
jben3456: love is a bit much
Ohhh x Bumblebee: Oh. : /
jben3456: i know you love joe though
jben3456: i wish i could find love again
Ohhh x Bumblebee: You just haven't met her yet.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I got lucky with Joe.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: But he doesn't love me anymore
Ohhh x Bumblebee: That sucks.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: We still have sex, though.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I cheated on my last two boyfriends with him.
jben3456: mabby you wherent his girl
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I was his girl. I mean..
Ohhh x Bumblebee: he loves me.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: just not like he used to.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: you know?
Ohhh x Bumblebee: And then..
Ohhh x Bumblebee: He met Juliana.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and.. he really likes her.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: but he cheats on her with me.
jben3456: i already hate the kid
Ohhh x Bumblebee: And.. he slept over on Sunday
jben3456: wow
Ohhh x Bumblebee: orr
Ohhh x Bumblebee: Saturday
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and he like..
Ohhh x Bumblebee: confessed all these things
Ohhh x Bumblebee: like.. that he doesn't feel good with her like he does with me
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and stuff.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and it got my hopes up.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I cried when he fell asleep.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: : /
jben3456: dont go geting your self hurt
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I will ALWAYS be hurt by Joe
jben3456: again
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and I will ALWAYS allow it.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: just because
Ohhh x Bumblebee: inbetween the hurt
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I get to be with him
Ohhh x Bumblebee: for one millisecond.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and that millisecond
Ohhh x Bumblebee: is worth the ten thousand hurts
jben3456: you see thats what i want
jben3456: a girl capible of puting up with every thing just because she loves me
jben3456: except my goal is to not hurt her
Ohhh x Bumblebee: You fucked that up once.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I felt that way about you.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: Once upon a time.
jben3456: well i hope joe dosnt fuck it up and his cheating as
jben3456: ass*
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I cheat with him
Ohhh x Bumblebee: He cheats with me.
jben3456: i dont understan how joe dosnt break your heart when he dose all this crap
jben3456: and how you put up with it
Ohhh x Bumblebee: Joe and I aren't dating.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: We haven't been dating since..
Ohhh x Bumblebee: June 11th.
jben3456: i know but he broke up with you
jben3456: and that should of tore you apart
Ohhh x Bumblebee: It did.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: The first second
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and DEFINITELY the third time.
jben3456: but you still want him eh
Ohhh x Bumblebee: Always.
jben3456: that what i want and you cant say you gave that to me
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I stayed with you thourgh MORE that what Joe has put me through.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: and with Joe I was more experienced.
jben3456: still
jben3456: you know it not the same
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I gave you all that I coudl give at my age.
jben3456: i was way less experienced and half the time i didnt know what i did wrong
jben3456: i still cant figure out some thing but i still thik about ot
jben3456: it*
jben3456: i know and im not saying you did any thing wrong
jben3456: i just cant wait to have what you can give, from any one
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I'm sorry, baby.
jben3456: me too
Ohhh x Bumblebee: : /
jben3456: :.(
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I lovessssss you.
Ohhh x Bumblebee: :D
jben3456: you know this is the first time iv felt sad in a long time hehe
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I'm SO SORRY!
jben3456: i have be takeing every thing lighly and not worying about
jben3456: anthig
jben3456: anything
jben3456: its not your
jben3456: falut
jben3456: its mine
jben3456: i cant belive im actuly crying
Ohhh x Bumblebee: Jacob!!!!!
Ohhh x Bumblebee: NO!
jben3456: iv been doing this thing where like every week i go insayn
Ohhh x Bumblebee: ?
jben3456: and i like try and reales all the stress and shit but
jben3456: i dont think it works
jben3456: and now im crying
jben3456: i havent cryed for 6 months
Ohhh x Bumblebee: You have to show emotions allll the time
Ohhh x Bumblebee: or your basically fucked.
jben3456: well for some odd reason iv begon to believ that nothing i seriuse and every thing is cool even when its not
jben3456: blaine i love you and
jben3456: right now thats all i care about
jben3456: dont ask me why
jben3456: its just comferting
Ohhh x Bumblebee: I love you too, Jacob Thomas Bennington.
jben3456: i allways remember that
jben3456: hehe

No comments: